Work from home as a travel adviser
- Do you have a passion for travel and travel planning?
- Do you experience personal satisfaction from helping others?
- Do you thrive in a fast-pace and adapt to an ever-changing environment?
- Are you creative and analytical?
- Do you love people and social interaction?
- Are you detail Oriented?
Whether you are an experienced traveler or just someone who dreams of someday visiting new people and places, a career as a travel adviser is a great way to turn your passion for travel into a profession. The internet is full of online travel agents and booking engines that make it easy for people to simply book their trip. But as a trusted travel adviser, you'll take it one step further - offering advice and guiding clients to choose vacations that are memorable, affordable, convenient and most of all fun!
No experience needed
Ideal candidates are not required to have prior experience in travel, only a desire to help others and to learn and implement basic knowledge of the travel industry. This opportunity can be part-time or full-time, it's up to you! Our travel advisers work from home via a virtual office and are able to work and learn at their own pace. It is important to note that is not a get rich quick opportunity. Our agents are committed to their clients and to their own professional development.
We're a small agency with big buying power!
Magic Family Travel is backed by one of the largest and most respected host agencies in the travel industry, Travel Planners International, Inc. Our relationship with TPI gives us tremendous buying power and allows us to offer competitive rates to our clients. TPI is also there to provide our agents with back office support, marketing materials, training and sales assistance. As an independent travel adviser with Magic Family Travel, you will have access to all of TPI's tools too.
Earn from your own personal travel
As a travel adviser, you'll have the opportunity to earn commission and bonuses from your own personal travel. Free and reduced cost travel opportunities are also available once you have established yourself in the travel industry and have completed requirements from the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and/ or the Cruise Line International Association (CLIA).
To get started, you'll simply need a laptop or personal computer, a minimum of ten hours each week that you can devote to your business, and a desire to learn and implement basic principals of the travel industry.
Here's what we will provide for you:
- Full access to TPI CENTRAL, the tools, technology and support that will be the center of your business
- Training in all aspects of travel via webinars, online training courses and virtual meet-ups
- You will retain up to 80% of the commission you earn
- FREE co-branded website (where available). Personal website for as low as $10/ month.
- Free social media set up and support
- Free blog set up and support
- Your own corporate email address and first set of business cards
- Marketing materials that you can distribute to your clients
It's not difficult to recoup your investment. Book just one average family of four on a week-long vacation to Walt Disney World or to an all-inclusive resort, or cruise and the commission you earn will cover your business expenses for the entire year.
Are you interested? Complete this form so a member of our team can contact you to discuss it further.